If you’re driving, taking the bus or just walking, you’re going to want to avoid the construction hot spots. Here are some of the areas getting work in the Loop at the moment. Tread with caution.
- Chicago Ranked the Most Road-Congested City
- CTA Prepared for Cold Weather
- Rolling Out the New CTA Train Tracker
- Metras New Quiet Cars: Boom or Bust?
- Braving Chicago’s Winter on Two Wheels
- CTA Train Tracker: What’s Chicago Saying?
- Parkin’ Yo’self in Chitown
- No Expansion for O’Hare as City Puts off Bonds Sale